Fear can divide into 3 levels:
The first, intention oriented. Second, the inner mind, you don’t want to get fail so your self-image will be vulnerable. Level 3, you can’t handle it!
Never let these three words out of your mind:
I’LL HANDLE IT!
The truths about the fear:
- The fear will never go away as long as continue to grow.
- The only way to get rid of the fear of doing something is to go out and do it.
- The only way to feel better about myself is to go out … and do it.
- Not only am I going to experience fear whenever I’m on unfamiliar territory, but so is everyone else.
- Pushing through fear is less frightening than living with the underlying fear that comes from a feeling of helplessness.
I’m powerful and loving!
Action is very powerful!
Set a pain-to-power chart, you can often think about where you are, are you in the middle or in the right?
So, if you are angry with the action you did, you are in the pain, but if you see it as an experience, it’s powerful.
You can take a risk a day to expand your comfort zone, once you done, you will feel better..